Pages

Translate

Saturday 1 September 2012

For Love or Money?

YES, it's me again...I was watching the Braxtons family values and the host (Wendy Williams) of the Reunion show asked a question: Is it better to marry for love or for money?. And Toni Braxton replied with this and i quote;
"if you can get both it would be great but financial stability is a little bit more important to me, because you can learn to love anyone...."
I'm feeling her sha but what do you think? Is money more important than love?

2 comments:

  1. Money makes the love last longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my own understanding,marry for love not money because money can fade away but love will keep you going,but money answereth all this ,money is not bad to have but not for it to be an idol in ones life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...