Pages

Translate

Sunday 2 September 2012

21 wishes...



How I wished I didn't say hello 
How I wished I didn't hurt you bad
How I wished I didn't lie
How I wished rumor didn't fly 
How I wished I didn't cry
How I wished I didn't affirm your wry
How I wished I didn't play those games
How I wished you didn't call me names
How I wished you never saw my tears
How I wished you understood my fears
How I wished I helped build your faith
How I wished you never doubted my fate
How I wished I could say it was his fault

How I wished I placed him forth
How I wished I could say i loved him less
How I wished I could love you instead
How I wished I could make you see the real me now
How I wished you'll stop looking down
How I wished you didn't ask me why
So i wished i won't have to say goodbye
But then if wishes were horses...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...