Pages

Translate

Sunday 2 September 2012

The Hunger Games


I'm really not a movie freak but i've gat to say my peace about this movie. This movie came out around march this year and topped the chart for close to 3 weeks in a row with record breaking gross profit amounting to over $300 million. I was so apprehensive in seeing the movie cos there is a saying that "to whom much is given, much is expected".  You can then imagine the horror, anger, dismay, disappointment, dissatisfaction, let-down, shoi; iyam so annoyed... I'd rather see "blackberry babes" again than "the hunger games". I think people should ask for their money back, cos till the end of the movie, i was still waiting for something to happen. Pointless, annoying movie like that..tsheeewwwww. ok i feel bera now.

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't great I agree... but worse yet remains Twilight. 4 sequels so far of absolute rubbish. It has to win the most catastrophic movie series of the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...