Pages

Translate

Saturday 26 October 2013

Gay UK Artist "Clayton Pettet" Plans Art Exhibition To Lose His Virginity In Front Of The Live Audience.

Yeah, you read the title right...British artist Clayton Pettet, 19, plans to invite 100 guests to see his exhibition 'Art School Stole My Virginity' in January. A gay British artist will lose his virginity in front of a live audience when he has sex with a friend next year. Clayton Pettet, 19, plans to invite 100 guests to witness the "Art School Stole My Virginity" event in January in London. Immediately afterward, he will ask them what they thought of his performance. The teen, who's been planning the project for three years, told Metro: "I've held on to my virginity for 19 years and I'm not throwing it away lightly".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...