Pages

Translate

Friday 28 December 2012

Kim Kardashian Sets The Records Straight About The Seat Incident



After the controversial incident that took place at the LA Clippers game, which involved Kim's Step-dad being asked to vacate his front row seat for Kim and Kanye. But to Kim, the incident happened differently and she thinks the media is only twisting the incident to suit their need. The statement below was released by Kim;
"This was my first time seeing Lamar play for The Clippers! It was funny how everyone made a big deal about Bruce and my mom not sitting together, saying it was fueling these ridiculous divorce rumors. Well I got four court-side seats, so Kanye and I obviously sat in two of them and then we wanted Khloe up front too, since it’s her husband playing, and the mom joined us too. My mom got eight other seats right behind us for the family, where Bruce sat with everyone else. I started to feel a little ill (I caught the flu over the Christmas holidays!) so Kanye and I left at half time and Bruce came to the front and sat with my mom. It’s a simple as that! Not everything is as dramatic as the media make it out to be! We had the best family Christmas ever!"
It still doesn't justify what happened because if it was her dad, she would not think to sit there while her dad sits behind her. geraway kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...