Pages

Translate

Saturday 6 October 2012

Nicole Scherzinger's Battle With Bulimia


Nicole Scherzinger might be remembered as one of the fisty female of the Pussycat Dollslooked  and also one of the most beautiful women today, but it seems she had some demons to deal with at a point in her life.

In an interview special with VH1’s Behind The Music, the former X-Factor judge revealed that she was bulimic while she worked with the Pussycat Dolls. She stated;

“I just hated myself. I hated myself. I really was so disgusted with myself and so embarrassed. I felt so alone. I was in a group, and I never felt so alone in my life.Yeah, I’m nervous about it. It’s embarrassing. I never spoke about it. Like I said, I never want to play a victim, and I never wanted my family to hear about things from me because I think it would break their heart, you know. I guess it was like my addiction, right? I never did drugs, but kinda doing things to myself was my addiction. It’s like when I got off stage, I was on this high, and I’d come back to my room and I’d be alone, so I would just do things. My bulimia was my addiction; hurting myself was my addiction.”
Nicole also talked about the details of her bulimic habits around the other girls of the group:

“I did it everyday for, like, years,” Scherzinger admits. “Every time I had a second to be alone, I was doing something to myself. You get, like, blisters on your hands or scars on your hands, and I’d try to hide those. I think the girls could tell.”
Well we thank God she is ok now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...