Pages

Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

Dear LORD: Forgive Me For I Have Sinned...


Today, as I sit back in my room pondering on what to tell God, thinking of how I would complain of the recent happenings in my camp, all I could say was "Thank you, for a second chance". I was praying for God to break me and He sure did, cos right now, even as I'm writing this, I still feel like I've been hit by a bus. The pain of falling to your knees, face down on a concrete fall with nothing to break your fall. It hurts like hell, but the good thing is that it placed the future in a clearer perspective.
Sometimes, it takes a great fall for you to see clearly where you are going and plan accordingly. So in the spirit of Sunday/ Christday, I'll leave you with a wonderful song by Juanita Bynum (see above), just pray along if you are seeking a second chance...Bon Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...