Pages

Translate

Saturday 1 September 2012

T.D Jakes Daughter Sarah Henson Ends Four-Year Marriage.


I've personally been so troubled about the news of this divorce cos' recently another well known gospel musician (Deitrick Haddon) ended his marriage also to a well known gospel musician. Anyway, this was Sarah's comment to the news;
I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and a mother I can be. For quite sometime I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home.As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot. After professional counseling, and prayerful consideration I have decided to end my four-year marriage.There are biblical grounds supporting this decision and I have attempted every other recourse but after multiple infractions over the course of the union, and for my personal safety and that of my children, I have come to this painful decision. Now that it is made, I would ask for privacy while I navigate through this difficult season in my life so that I may now concentrate on being the best parent for my children possible.
Baba God see my armpit oh, no hair, my marriage no go end in divorce oh...

7 comments:

  1. Amen oooo and mine too...its only God that will have mercy on we human on marriage issues nowadays...soooo sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know what happened especially that they are both strong Christians. I know according to the bible God gave us a huge level of grace to over come circumstances. What went wrong and why didn't they take it to the lord? Is walking away the only option?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still trying to find out myself but from her statement it seems they tried everything and walking away just seems like the only option left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'see my armpit no hair" army robber...hahahahahahaahahaha...girl love the blog..been going through it...NK
    btw i think he cheated..from what i read...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When she says biblical grounds, does she mean her husband was being unfaithful? Because that's the only reason where the bible permits (although does not support) divorce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...