Pages

Translate

Sunday 30 September 2012

Dear Belarich: I Caught My Fiance With His Best-Friend Kissing


Hiya, sorry for the delay on posting this weekend, was away on business/pleasure #winks...Temitope from Nigeria sent me this letter;
Dear Belarich,
I've been with my fiance for 2 years now and he proposed little over 6 months ago. I can say, I love him and I know for sure that he loves me too. His bff  is the only problem we are having and initially, i was trying so hard not to play the jealous girlfriend even after hearing that his mum prefers the bff to me. But my fiance assures me that they are just friends and nothing more. On my fiance's bff's birthday, i walked in on them kissing in the kitchen, and i let out all my pent up anger on her. I've been so angry that I've refused answering his calls or text messages, and even though i still love him, i don't know if i can compete with that. Help! 
I'm not going to say anything yet...So people, what do you think?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...