Pages

Translate

Sunday 30 September 2012

Countdown To Nigeria's Independence: I Love/Hate Naija Because....


#Singing: Go Naija, It will soon be your independence, we are gonna remember it's your independence and you know we don't really care that it's your independence... Anyway, whether we want to love Nigeria or love to hate Nigeria, still doesn't change the fact that, Nigeria is home. So, irrespective of the flood, kidnapping, bad government, boko haram and unemployment, let's take time out to pray and celebrate our land. For I have a dream, that one day, my Nigeria will be the best country to ever live in.
As a tribute to Nigeria, please comment on what you love/hate about Nigeria, with the statement:
I love naija because or I hate naija because.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...