Pages

Translate

Saturday 11 August 2012

Out with the Old & In with the New

Hello People, ok I've been reminiscing on my past with two of my most controversial post which i actually wrote back in 2009 #FacebookNote and what's so interesting about it is that people always find a way of making it about them when it just happen to be some crazy thought. 
Anywayz, i'm done with the past now and the focus is on the present which means less talk of the negative but more on the positive. Do take this journey with moi and trust me, you won't regret it cos inasmuch as I like happy love stories, i enjoy baking more. So stay tuned for my delicious desserts made easy....

NB: do leave a comment when you read my post ;-).

3 comments:

  1. I will like a carrot cake plssss.... u're right, its good to focus on the present&future...cox ur past will always bring u down if pay too much attention on it...

    Am still waiting for my cake thou :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz...shey u'll bake it cos i want to chop it too :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...