Pages

Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Farewell 2014...Welcome 2015!


There is so much I want to share with y'al, but my Internet is so slow that i'm afraid I would smash my laptop before I finish. I had to do a lot of soul searching this year, cos it felt I lost track of "me". Don't worry, y'al will get to experience me in 2015 as my journey unfolds. For now, sit back and enjoy the rest of the year. Also, take time out to reflect on this year and decide on the changes you want to make. I'm not big on "New year resolutions" but one thing i'm not dwelling on next year, is the mistakes of 2014. See y'all in 2015 and remember that I love and appreciate y'al. *kisses*


NB: Fear is the only thing that can stop your dreams if you allow it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...