Pages

Translate

Friday 20 September 2013

Bela's Corner: How Would You Tell Your Spouse That He/She Has Got Body/Mouth Odour?

Someone asked me this question at work the other day and it occurred to me that this was one of those topics couples try to avoid. Personally, I think it depends on the individual i.e if the person is one that won't or would get offended when you bring up such discussion, so you can either give the person a deodorant as a gift or offer mint as a token *shines teeth*. Anyway, that's my opinion, so what do you think/suggest?

2 comments:

  1. tolulope osikomaiya20 September 2013 at 18:05

    I will buy her toothpaste and encourage her to brush twice daily, better to be polite than to avoid her. This is the same mouth I would want to kiss so we need to be factual. If mouth stinks then we gotta fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do it the way we did in 2002!! *lwkmd*...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...