Pages

Translate

Saturday 24 August 2013

Mike Tyson Admits He is a Vicious Alcoholic And on The Verge of Dying...


via TMZ
Mike Tyson has not been living the sober life ... not by a longshot ... in fact he says his alcohol addiction is so dire he's on the "verge of dying." Tyson dropped the bombshell at a press conference Friday in New York ... telling reporters he's been lying to everyone for years about staying sober. He confessed, "I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now. I wanna live my sober life. I don't wanna die. I'm on the verge of dying, because I'm a vicious alcoholic." Tyson -- who has been in and out of rehab over 3 times -- said he's been drug and alcohol free for 6 days now and never wants to drink again. The 47-year-old former champ was in New York to promote his upcoming fight card with Iron Mike Productions. See video below..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...