Pages

Translate

Monday 12 August 2013

Celebs Gone Wrong...A Cry For Help!


It's a normal trend for people to report on celebrity happenings and all the drama they go through while they go about their lives but as we spend time searching and digging for dirt on these celebrities, I really do wonder if we still spend that same time in understanding why they do certain things. Some days I try not to blog because I feel the news is really not that important but I've come to realize that people would rather spend their whole day obsessing over their icon than focus on their own life.
I read a story of a Nigerian Celebrity "Tonto Dikeh" on how she attempted suicide and though I was one of those that usually complain about her behavior, but I have come to realize that she is more humane than we give her credit for. She is just as lost as Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan. They are all crying for help. Help that none but God can give. All they really want is to live life free just like you and I; unfortunately, their everyday life is our entertainment.
Money and Fame won't guarantee happiness...knowing Jesus Christ would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...