Pages

Translate

Friday 28 June 2013

Dear Belarich: 4 Months Ago My Friend Died in Labour Now I Want Her Husband

Dear Belarich,Two years ago, I met this incredible young lady, and let’s just call her ‘Cee’. We became friends and got along really well. She met this amazing guy and they decided to get married. Cee made me her maid of honor on her wedding day. Things were really good, and then she became pregnant mid last year. Unfortunately, she died in March this year as she was giving birth. She didn’t even get the chance to see her son, but fortunately the baby survived.
Now, here is the story: I have been hanging around the husband a lot, and on a friendship basis. He has been really nice to me, and I think I’m developing feelings for him. I think about him all the time, and I’m beginning to see him in a new light. He is so nice, and would actually make perfect husband material. I cannot see myself with any other man except for him. But, the other problem is he still talks about his wife a lot, maybe it’s because it’s just been four months. But, I have been dropping hints of interest and he is not even noticing. I also believe I can be a good mother to the child.
From reading your blogs, you always state that going after your friend’s man is a Big NO-NO. But, what if she is dead! Is it still a Big NO-NO? 
Continue to read my reply..
Dear WTH,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend’s death. That is truly unfortunate and a sad story. Wow! She didn’t even get a chance to see her son. That is truly heartbreaking and sad. But, girl, you don’t waste any time do you? LMBAO! Your friend has been dead all of four months and you’re already making moves on her husband. Got damn!!!Uhm, here’s the thing, sweetie, the man just lost his wife. I’m certain that he is not thinking about you or any other woman. The man is grieving. He just lost his wife four months ago! Damn! Can you at least give him some time to adjust to life without his wife, and being a widower? It’s really sad that your friend, his dead wife, is barely in the damn ground and you’re already trying to get in his bed, and replace her. WOW! You are a damn trip!

The sad part about your letter is that you never once stated that you were grieving, upset, or mourning your friend. You letter is all about her husband, and your attempts of trying to get with him. So, you know what, don’t answer the questions about what type of friend you are, or what type of person you are. I have already peeped your card. You’re a deceitful, untrustworthy, conniving, thirsty chick who will infiltrate into her friend’s life plotting and planning on a way to get her man while smiling in her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...