Pages

Translate

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio Quits Acting

The Titanic Star is taking a break from acting, citing fatigue as the cause. The Django Unchained actor is worn out after doing 3 movies in 2 years and he feels like it's time to take a break from the game. In an interview with the German Bild, the 38-year-old actor revealed his plans:
I am a bit drained,” he told the German newspaper. “I’ve done three films in two years and I’m just worn out.” DiCaprio won’t just be lounging around -- he also intends to use his time off to focus on his other passion, environmental activism.“I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment,” he told Bild.
Hmmm, lets it won't be too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...