Pages

Translate

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Rihanna Got A Surprise Gift From Roc Nation "A Sexy Porsche"

 

After performing on the finale of The Voice and dropping some serious stacks on a brand new mansion, Rihanna continued living the life of the rich and uber famous when she accepted a surprise gift from her fellas over at Roc Nation: a brand new silver 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S - wrapped up in Roc Nation ribbon of course. This whip is almost as sexy as Rihanna...almost! And with an estimated $175,000 price tag, we are sure it will find a nice place at home in the garage of her brand new $12 million mansion. She instagrammed the pics of the car and wrote;
"Ain't nobody phuckin wit my clique!! Thank you to my Roc brothers! I love you guys, y'all are crazy for getting me this bad ass ho. All I see is signs, all I see is dolla $ign$."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...