Pages

Translate

Thursday 1 November 2012

Dear Belarich: I Need My Money Back


This letter came in from Pina in Ontario and it reads;
Dear Belarich,
I was with my girlfriend for close to 4 years and during that time, I loaned her $5,000 for cosmetic surgery which she promised to return but never did. We broke up like over 6 months ago and I've asked her for my money back, not out of malice, but because I really need it for a project. She has refused returning the money even though I have threatened to take the case to court. I don't want this to turn nasty because we have a son together, how do i go about getting my money back?
Though you have every right to demand your money back but i don't think this is the right time to do it because you are both still dealing with the hurt of a failed relationship. Why not give it more time then go and ask her again. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. 5000 dollars no be small pikin money o, abeg collect ur money complete back but do respect ur child sha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...