Pages

Translate

Thursday 6 September 2012

Naija Movies...High on Cheap Drugs.


Iyam so annoyed...Nollywood oh, we are in the 21st century and y'all keep putting out low budget movies that anyone with a camera can produce. I feel like I go brain dead every time I see a nigerian movie, particularly with grown ass women acting like stupid girls. If I'm gonna critic most of these movies, none will be in the market. First of all, I understand that the illiterates of the society do enjoy some of the movies but please consider the intellectuals who seek knowledge from a movie rather than your bum, high heels, bad weaves, short gowns and fake accent.
Aunty Tonto Dike, Grandma Oge Okoye, Nna Mercy Johnson and Mama Halima Abubakar, please iyam begging in thy name of thy LORD, don't kill Nollywood with all your "NESS" (ness is all your extra unwanted baggages). Please, take cue from the likes of Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Stephanie Linus, Uche Jombo-something, Omotola Jalade, Genevive Nnaji, Nse Ekpe (that your mouth ehn) etc... I'm not saying don't be spontaneous but don't put your self image as an expensive ** . I've got so much to say, but let me calm down a bit...

2 comments:

  1. "Pressing 4ward production"; wat do u xpect frm production companies like dese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please help me tell them, i now prefer watching cartoon than to watch some 9ja movies..

    Babs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...