Pages

Translate

Saturday 15 September 2012

BLANK


In days when I've got nothing to say
I just remember when I used to make you pay
For crime you knew nothing about
Just so I can feel better when I'm out

I never realized just how much you took from me
Till i had the opportunity to show another
Just exactly what I gave to you
Then it was clear that you were my soul robber

I've searched for nights for something to fill this void
Forgetting my maker who kept me strong
Holding on to the pain you gave me instead
Loving it cos it reminded me of you even then

But when i finally came to my senses
I realized that someone was breaking all my defenses
I put up all my resistance to scare you away
But that just created a path way

All because I heard your song
"Amanda, light of my life
faith should have made you a gentleman's wife"
Now I'm blank...


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...