Pages

Translate

Thursday 9 August 2012

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel...

The end is drawing near and like everything else in my life, I’m wondering if I’m prepared for it.
What next then? This question seems to plague me every day and I can’t seem to find an answer to this question.
The tears and silence is a constant reminder of what could have been.
My life is still a puzzle that I can’t seem to put together.

What do I really really want, you ask.

I wish i knew...
Friends can’t even feel the void anymore.
The roof top seems to bring me peace and comfort now but what next?
I look to my maker for strength but all I get is silence.


My pillow wonders why it only gets wet at night and the wall wishes it could talk back.
Pain is my heart’s constant companion.
I've lost my heart and though it hurts like hell, I really don’t want it back.


I've built this wall around my heart that its difficult to love someone wholeheartedly.
I'm scared of being in love or be loved back ‘cos it means weakness.
I go through life like I’m not supposed to exist.


Who am I now?
I wish i knew...
There is so much going on inside ‘cos there is no one to really talk to that would understand.
Wish I could travel somewhere far. 

Somewhere along the beach with trees and calmness of the sea.


Soon it’ll be over, but the anticipation is suffocating.
I want to cry for help but I know that my help can only come from above.
I need strength…

I wish for a life that is not too complicated.

1 comment:

  1. You will have whatsoever you want, mind you if wishes were horses, then the whole town will ride on them...life will be complicated to those who fail to plan. Walk with your plan and the rest will be straightened out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...