Pages

Translate

Friday 26 October 2012

Dear Belarich: My Boyfriend's Hygiene Makes Me Sick.


Hey y'all, it's another Dear Belarich time and it only gets more interesting. I got this letter from Tiffany in Belgium and it reads;
Dear Belarich,
Please,  what do i do concerning my boyfriend's hygiene because he makes me sick. He wakes up in the morning without brushing his teeth, he pees on the toilet seat without wiping it, he has blatantly refused to use any deodorant or even perfume. Sometimes the stench from his mouth makes me want to puke but i still get to kiss him. How do i go about making him change his habits without me sounding like a nagging girlfriend.
Please, advice Tiffany because i don't know what to tell her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...