Pages

Translate

Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Message From Tyler Perry...


The other day, I got this email from Tyler Perry, as part of his regular outgoing emails to his fans. I'm sharing it today because it met me at a time when I needed the comfort and I do believe someone is in need of that comfort tonight. Also, remember that life is a journey and only you can tell your story. Read the message below
Hey Christabel,

I sent this to a friend of mine last night who's been going through some things. She's a talented gifted woman, but she started paying attention to the voices and chatter of the people around her and stopped looking at the blessing she was standing on. She was looking so low that she didn't realize how high up she was. I think we're all guilty of that at some point or another. I wanted to share it with you. Maybe you needed to hear this too.
You need to know that you can't honor God when you're chained to the voice and opinions of man.
I pray that your ear gets so sensitive that you can only hear the voice of God. It drowns out what you see and leads you into who and what you are.
Higher is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...